We here at ZAPFUNDZ™ love helping people. And because we love to help people, every so often we like to choose an organization outside of ZAPFUNDZ™ to be our Founder's Choice Group. Every time someone clicks the link below and makes a purchase in the ZAPFUNDZ™ Shop, 20% of the proceeds will be donated to our current Founder's Choice.
Our current Founder's Choice is the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation:
To support the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation, simply make a purchase at http://www.zapfundz.com/shop?founders and 20% of the proceeds will go to support the efforts of the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation.
The mission of the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (PFF) is to help find a cure for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), advocate for the pulmonary fibrosis community both locally and in Washington, D.C., promote disease awareness, and provide a compassionate environment for patients and their families.
The Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation has an ambitious, forward looking agenda to achieve this mission:
1. Substantially increasing funding for IPF research and assist in creating partnerships between the academic research community and the biotech industry to drive new treatments
2. Fostering collaboration in the clinical community to share information and ideas, starting with the creation of an annual “IPF Summit” beginning in 2011, to improve channels of communication between researchers
3. Sponsoring a series of web based educational seminars (“webinars”) to bring the latest information and research to more patients and families more efficiently.
4. Establishing a “Regional Chapter Program” to allow the Foundation to reach new communities, grow our patient outreach capabilities, and expand our fundraising, advocacy, and disease awareness efforts
5. Continuing our commitment to strongly advocate for the IPF community both locally, and nationally in Washington D.C.
6. Aggressively pursuing an increase in public awareness through a series of public service announcements (PSA), social networking, and traditional media exposure.
We hope with this ambitious agenda that we will ultimately achieve our main goal of finding a cure for this disease.
ZAPFUNDZ & ZAP Industries Inc. do not represent, and are in no way affiliated with, the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation. All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. For more information about the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation, please visit www.pulmonaryfibrosis.org